Thread: A Question

Default A Question

I was just wondering what would you do if you didn't do what you were suppose to do. What if something went wrong what if everything was ok.....what if hmmm you never know. So come join us in the new Thunder Productions short.....

What If?
    We are ready to shock the world

Not bad, not your best either. Its a bit slow and it looks like you filmed in 4:3 and smashed it to 4:9 Why not leave it full screen I think it would look better. Just my .02 worth. Keep'm coming Thunder.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Yeah i'm trying new stuff i was thinking the squeeze would give it a unique look but yeah i'll keep em coming

i thought it was excellent, your acting was spot on, and the angles and edits were really good, i like the colourization you did too. my only minus point is the sound mix was much to be desired

keep them comming though dude
    action camera lights

I like the way you cover where the kid was hiding with the big guys shoulder, then pan around him when he checks to reveal he's moved.

wow brilliant job again man brilliantly pieced together iliked the bit at 4.36 where the guy turned around and the other guy wasnt there, hvae to admit it got me a bit tense

Thanks guys greatly appreciated i glad i was able to achieve my goal of making it suspenceful

that was great, nice use of editing, keep it up