Thread: Canon XL1 for sale and other film making equipment in one lot.

Default Canon XL1 for sale and other film making equipment in one lot.

Canon XL1 for sale and other film making equipment in one lot for just 2500

Here are the individual items and prices. If anyone wants the camera only, then if they offer me more than the asking price (below) they can have first shout for it.

Canon XL1 with case, 2 batteries, all leads, charger, camera and case strap etc, shoulder pad and XLR mic attachment: 900

Sennheiser microphone, with xlr connectors, hand grip, two boom poles (one standard and one carbon), 7 mtr extention cable: 300

Beyerdynamic DT 250 closed headphones: 40

Mafrotto 501 Professional Tri-pod: 210

Sennheiser EW100 Radio Clip mic kit (with receiver and transmitter - and used only twice): 450

Lighting Kit (as follows): 600
    2 x Arri Fresnel 650 plus
    1 x Arri Fresnel 150 plus
    3 x Manfrotto lighting stands (still in boxes)
    3' Round LiteDisc Reflector in case
    Magic Arm and Clamp
    Various filter clips and scissor clamp.
    Heavy Duty Lighting Kit bag.

All the equipment is in excellent condition and is only being sold as I no longer have use for it. It has had only light usesage. Cost me over 6k brand new but I am selling it all as one lot for 2500. Reasonalbe offers will be considered and will also consider splitting the sale if enough buyers. If anyone wants only the camera they would have to offer me slightly more than I am asking above.

If you want picture then email me at john.kino@good.co.uk

Hi
    Thanks for your reply mate. I got two already thanks for letting me know anyway.