Thread: THE TRIPLE-S CLUB! Episode-1

1. Default THE TRIPLE-S CLUB! Episode-1

So this is a new show I created for the local dorming network at CSULB as well as youtube. This video is called 'season1' and is a compilation of all of our old videos from over 5-6 years ago. The new stuff will be written even funnier since our writing skills have VASTLY improved. Tell me what you guys think about the show, constructive criticism (how I could make this show better), question and comments. Please, I need to hear your voices to make this odd TV show better. Thank you!

"Deep from the old archives comes the Triple-S club! This first video represents season 1 of our show. The first season was shot over 5 years ago and then kept on a tape. Over time the tape deteriorated and it was time to save it. In the saving process a brilliant idea came to me, why not make the show like we wanted to those many, many years ago? So we did! Not only that but the show WILL be continued! A new season of this historic show from Cow-Town Tulare is returning!"

I guess it must have been funny to make.

For me though, it wasn't funny to watch.

3. Default

Alright. Yeah, the stuff we made was old. Our writing skills for this TV show have vastly improved. It's been nearly six years since this so it will get better. However, yes, it was so fun to shoot this!

When you film watch the framing, in some scenes the heads were cut off.

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

5. Default

Yes, such as the first scene. These clips were taken over six years ago before I even started to get into film and all of its aspects. The new stuff is only on the announcement and intro sequence, the rest is ancient. I look back on these videos with my acquired knowledge of film and wished I had shot these better. Haha, I mean for goodness sake, we used a black screen instead of a green screen, we had VERY little technical knowledge in the beginning.

I look forward to seeing what you create. good luck

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

I liked the intro and outro effects - the intro especially set the bar for a high expectation. i look forward to seeing what comes next!

8. Default

There has been an update on the new Triple-S show. It will be filmed not on VHS any longer but instead low end HDD camcorders. We have bought a Vcamnow 2 and an Aiptek camera (Aiptek will be used more) we are currently experimenting on the lo-fi features these cameras have and we will choose a verdict for the upcoming show.