Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hillarious song parody video: greek boys vs chinese boys!!!!

Talking hillarious song parody video: greek boys vs chinese boys!!!!

This is an amazingly funny song parody video! It is "my heart will go on" lipsynced by 4 guys in a very funny way. This is our answer to the chinese boys video "i want it that way". The choice is yours.. Enjoy them both! This is the adress where you can find it: . Waiting here or in the youtube page for comments!!

im not going to say anything other than
    there are far to many people making videos mimeing to songs, it is not creative and is very boring.
    move along
    1/10
    action camera lights

sorry i lasted to about 15 secounds, there is no editing and the video is done on a web cam which is very painfull to watch. There are a alot of these on the internet, and the others are better produced. Sorry a 0/10 from me
    DUDE were's my car
    www.myspace.com/cheapdirt07

Talking

maybe you were funs of the chinese boys!! C'mon! I am waiting more comments from greek boys funs!! Watch the video!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domdib1 View Post
    This is an amazingly funny song parody video! It is "my heart will go on" lipsynced by 4 guys in a very funny way.....
    Funny? No, its just dull, dull, dull. This sort of stuff just makes the case for having YouTube closed down.

Quote Originally Posted by FNG View Post
    sorry i lasted to about 15 secounds, there is no editing and the video is done on a web cam which is very painfull to watch. There are a alot of these on the internet, and the others are better produced. Sorry a 0/10 from me
    I made it to about 20 seconds.

No more endurance tests please!

i have put the video to a number of forums and I have one or two negative comments! Here, I already have more than the total of all other forums. Thanks for the support!! Keep watching it nontheless..

If you want a great well done then don't put it here. Is it the time of the month for people here or what. What you get here is honest good advice, which you don't get anywhere else. Stick to other forums and freinds if you don't want the truth about what you have done. Read the warning before you make another post, its very simple. You have a wealth of experienced and no so experience people on this forum, listen and learn or don't, its your choice.
    Last edited by FNG; 04-13-2007 at 07:53 AM.
    DUDE were's my car
    www.myspace.com/cheapdirt07

You are correct on that. Any more comments would be useful.

Smile

I have great news!! Now, we have uploaded a making of video! Which contains the best of bloopers while making the my heart will go on video!! This is the adress: ! Watch it and I wait for comments. I think you will like it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast