Thread: The Show 24's Intro Stopwatch

Default The Show 24's Intro Stopwatch

Hi everyone, I am new to these forums and hope everything will be fine, I have recently got Premiere, hence my username and wanted to ask anyone who can help a question.

I'm pretty sure some of you people have seen the show "24". My favorite show, anyway, I was wondering, I saw Family Guy and they did a spoof type for their introduction to the show, or theme song if you will, which featured the 24 stopwatch but instead of saying "24" it said "FG" for Family Guy, can anyone help me figure out how to do this. With Premiere or another editing program. It would be much appreciated.

With premier its a bit more dificult but i would do this as follows.
    Create the numbers in photoshop, making sure each digit and part of the digit are all on different layers.
    Then import into premier making sure you import all the layers separately. There is an option to do this when you import i think, import as cropped layers i think.
    Then drap the layers into a comp and sort them out into the right order. Then you can alter the opacity of each layers adding key frames so they look like they are appearing and disappearing.

Hope this helps

Simon
    DUDE were's my car
    www.myspace.com/cheapdirt07

Quote Originally Posted by FNG View Post
    With premier its a bit more dificult but i would do this as follows.
    Create the numbers in photoshop, making sure each digit and part of the digit are all on different layers.
    Then import into premier making sure you import all the layers separately. There is an option to do this when you import i think, import as cropped layers i think.
    Then drap the layers into a comp and sort them out into the right order. Then you can alter the opacity of each layers adding key frames so they look like they are appearing and disappearing.

Hope this helps

Simon
    Alright thanks, if it is difficult in premiere, would you happen to know any other program that would make this easier?