Thread: after everything... its dark

Default after everything... its dark

I completed a video and was rendering it to .avi with: width = 720 height = 480 Frame Rate = 29.970 (NTSC) Field order = Lower Field First Pixel Aspect Raio = 1.0000 (square) Full-Resolution Redering Quality = Best Motion Blur Type = Gaussian Deinterlace Method = Blend Fields After Rendering with these settings the video is a little DARKER... Please help me its going to be presented using a LCD Projector... What is the Best rendering method for LCD Projector, because my settings are very heavy for most computers to read.

Blog Entries

As long as the bulb (or bulbs) in the projector are still within their hour limit, normal settings are fine. I do alot for projection and have never had a problem. I would recommend you calibrate the monitor you use to edit though as it may be set higher than is correct, giving a false impression whilst you edit.

we only use 2000 ANSI lumens... and it's not in the projector... in the preview section in Vegas its beight after rendering it to .avi everything is darker (a little bit darker)... but I discovered something... rendering it as best quality in .wma gave a much more detailed picture in terms of brightness. See for your self, render a video in .avi and .wma and compare, you'll see .avi is darker.

Blog Entries

I'll try it later, but I have to say, I have never noticed it in the past. (I assume you mean WMV, not WMA?