Thread: Timing Effects in Vegas 6.0

Default Timing Effects in Vegas 6.0

Im sort of new to vegas. Theres only one more thing i REALLY need to know and that is how to time effects. Like in this for example...

How does he like time the effects in each scene? It will go black and white then back to color real quick... explain please.

Hi,

A simple way to do this would be to create a small black image and place it between each video clip, or simply leave a gap between each clip. You can make this as small as you like and this will give the effect of a quick black out.

He has brought the music into Vegas and expanded the view on the waveform then cut the sequence to the peaks on the wave form. I did a similar vidoe in Vegas 5 coincidentally using the same music:

The only way you will really be able to do this is to try and have a go at it first. Then come back and ask if you have problems
    Last edited by irishmark; 03-14-2007 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks but this is not what i want to know... well... how do you seperate peices of a scene?

I want to time my effects like... lets says I want the scene to be black and white in the beginning and then at the end its back to regular color. How would i do that?

Quote Originally Posted by irishmark View Post
    He has brought the music into Vegas and expanded the view on the waveform then cut the sequence to the peaks on the wave form. I did a similar vidoe in Vegas 5 coincidentally using the same music:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ3388exoO8

The only way you will really be able to do this is to try and have a go at it first. Then come back and ask if you have problems
    Oh sorry didnt read your post. Thanks for the help. How do you cut the sequence exactly?
    Last edited by thegame103; 03-14-2007 at 04:04 PM.