Thread: Jerky Video

Default Jerky Video

Hi
    I have made a home video of a wedding, edited it with adobe premier and the resulting file is all good. I have burnt it to disc using roxio media centre, and the result is a dvd that plays fine on my home dvd recorder, but jerky on almost everyone elses dvd players, (mine's a new dvd recorder, there's are all at least a year old). Could this be either burning speed, type of disc (Verbatim DVD+R with advanced AZO+) or a combination of both. It cant be the disc result because its 100% on my dvd. Do i have to go through 100 different brands and check them all before i can know...(and ive seen the bloomin video too many times already!!)..
    Please help
    Thanks in advance
    Ade

Could be that you have set the bitrate too high, I'd suggest buying adobe encore or sony's dvd architect to burn your dvd's, the standard settings these programs use are sufficient to display properly on any dvd player.