Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help stop Bill Gates

Default Help stop Bill Gates

Well maybe not stop but if you are peeved at microsoft ripping you off then sign the petition at the PMs website.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/VistaOvercharge/
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst

Hate people like you. yes Bill Gates is rich and his prices might be high etc... but creating a petition is just jealousy.

why dont you just mind your own buisness.

I actually think that Bill Gates has done some great things for the home computer industry.

I bet you use microsoft products because you arent talented enough to use Linux or unix or even dos

Quote Originally Posted by masojmage View Post
    Hate people like you. yes Bill Gates is rich and his prices might be high etc... but creating a petition is just jealousy.

I actually think that Bill Gates has done some great things for the home computer industry.

I bet you use microsoft products because you arent talented enough to use Linux or unix or even dos
    Hate is a exteamly strong word. im not sure wether I agree on it or not, but his giving it to the united states for half of what we pay.

You don't work or are related to Bill by any chance are you? I'm not jealous I respect the man for he had the fore site to see what computers could do, he produced a product that most of the globe want, cracking. What I object to is Microsoft not Bill Gates bumping up the prices in this country and making it cheaper else where. I also object to losers who come here and carry out a character assassination of myself because I point out we are being ripped off. The lucky thing for us is we live in a democracy, we are free if we wish so to carry out 'petitions' even luckier for us, masojmage, is the fact that we are not run by Neo Nazi's like yourself.

I notice this is your first post, are you actually going to contribute to this community and video making or just subject us to endless posts of drivel?
    Last edited by yeebsy; 03-06-2007 at 08:10 PM.
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst

Blog Entries

Signed - it isnt on that we get charged so much more - AGAIN !

I dont think we should be 'grateful' to Mr gates however good the s ware is and I certainly struggle to see how signing makes anyone jealous?????

Err, welcome to the forum masojmage - hell of an entry...

Screw the petition. I'm not a UK citizen. But consider it signed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by masojmage View Post

Congratulations on being the first troll for a fair few months. Your post even made me laugh by its implicit contradiction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

I'm sorry,

I was scouting about the net when I came across this post. I joined so I could reply because theres more important things in this world to be dealing with than signing a petition for a guy who charges to much. Number 10 doesnt listern to petitions anyways. You could always just use a hooky copy of Vista etc.. and then use the vista toolkit to trick it into thinking its a legit copy. Thats kinda getting your own back

No more bad posts I promise

Good luck to you all

Mas

9. Default

im not going to sign the patition simply cos its not going to make a blind bit of difference.
    bill gates has done some good things over the years in the software world and he gives a lot to charity.

having said that..... vista is such a rip off of OSX!!!!!! and that took 5 years!!! disgusting!
    did the people at microsoft really think calling their Widget coppies 'Gadgets' would go unnoticed?! and theres the rest.................. but im not going to bang on about it!

Blog Entries

When all is said and done, it comes down to supply and demand. If Microsoft makes a product and people are prepared to pay for it.... well, that's them doing business.

Folk who bang on and moan about rip off prices of anything have a choice. Buy it or don't. No one forces a customers arm up their back and makes them buy it, it's the customers choice.

Is it right? Most likely not, but put yourself in the place of the seller. My bet is that 90% of people will sell a product for what they can, not what it's 'worth'. I would (and have) .... for no other reason that I could. I won't buy Vista because I think it costs too much. I don't agree with the price differential between the states and the UK. But they've made their choice to charge it and I've made mine.

If enough people make the same decision, the price will come down. Supply and demand at work. I don't care if it does or doesn't. I have a perfectly good OS so why should I buy a new one?

Have to agree that the petition will make screw all difference. And why should it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast