Thread: sniper shot

Default sniper shot

thats my little brother, if you guiys feel its necessary to make a hole in his head, tell me and ill try to fix it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E0P4CD1rCEo

The simplicity and delayed reaction made it hilarious now what you want to do is make a military video and have that as one of your effects some others but anyway keep workin
    We are ready to shock the world

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderP87 View Post
    The simplicity and delayed reaction made it hilarious now what you want to do is make a military video and have that as one of your effects some others but anyway keep workin
    thanks, ill try to do that

also, could you give it a rating on youtube, i would appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by boudey View Post
    also, could you give it a rating on youtube, i would appreciate that
    Its kind of rude to ask people to rate your videos on youtube. If your audience thinks it worthy of a rating then it will recieve one, otherwise charity ratings spoil the youtube experience for everyone. - No offense meant by this.

As to yuor vid: I thought the delat was too long - it looked wrong. I dunno if you were looking for it too be that way specifically going for the "so bad its good" kind of comedy but if so it didn't achieve that for me.

As you asked: a hole in the head and maybe even a blood splatter would sort al this out.

Quote Originally Posted by irishmark View Post
    Its kind of rude to ask people to rate your videos on youtube. If your audience thinks it worthy of a rating then it will recieve one, otherwise charity ratings spoil the youtube experience for everyone. - No offense meant by this.

As to yuor vid: I thought the delat was too long - it looked wrong. I dunno if you were looking for it too be that way specifically going for the "so bad its good" kind of comedy but if so it didn't achieve that for me.

As you asked: a hole in the head and maybe even a blood splatter would sort al this out.
    thanks, no offense taken btw, and i was thinking of the blood splatter but never really got to it, i work on my next video a little more, and yeah the delay can be fixed also, it was kinda the point to wait a second but i guess it wasnt good, thanks for your comment.