Thread: Does anyone owe me a favour?

Default Does anyone owe me a favour?

Damn those NTL (or now Virgin media) people. I no longer get Sky One as of right now!!! :(

Anyone willing to record 24 for me on Sundays until I can get changed to someone who'll give me Sky One?

Pretty please!

Alan

I know its technically iligal. But try bit torrent sites, Thats how I get TV prgrams ive missed But maybe in return of the favour you did for me I could find/Download them for you.

Blog Entries

Top site - actually works and has some decnt content. Ta.

Blog Entries

In honesty, what a terrible site.

Peekvid does not contain any content on its site, but is merely an index of available links on the Internet. Peekvid is committed to an industry solution that will provide a mechanism to compensate artists that create the work you enjoy watching. Peekvid would like to be part of the long term solution.
    Breaking the law is breaking the law. If you're going to do it, I personally wouldn't act to promote a site that's clearly out to jump on the bandwagon. There's a bunch of sites out there that offer a community of people that share recorded TV programmes. I would prefer that these types of sites eventually become the pay sites rather than this type.

I don't intend to download it. If it's on a PC I'll never watch it. I'd like to watch it on a TV.

I'll be buy the DVDs when they come out anyway. I guess I'll just miss the "Did you see 24?" discussions with mates at work for the rest of the series then. :(

This is just a damn nuisance. Sky and Virgin media can argue all they want. Why do I have to suffer for it though?