Thread: Canon XL1s

Default Canon XL1s

hey everybody

I am selling my canon XL1s for 800 of nearest offer. I have 3 batteries, the charger and also you can have my longer video lead and the cable i have so you can use an XLR mic with it (pretty handy). I am still using this camera so it works perfectly but you are welcome to look at it first. I am selling it because I am moving to Norway. I am the only owner and have treated her well. Used for my own UK flim council short, an Elbow concert, its even been in Granada studios. I need someone who will enjoy it like i did.

also i have a medium weight manfrotta tripod that i cant take with me, it needs a new tripod head but you could have this for free to. anyways if anyone wants, let me know and i can email you details, pics etc

best,

Ben.

oh i live in yorkshire

Hi i am intersted in your camera can you e mail pic to dally1070@hotmail.com. I live in germany, would this be a problem for you to send it to me. It can be sent to a BFPO(Army address) address which would keep the cost down.

Regards
    Simon
    DUDE were's my car
    www.myspace.com/cheapdirt07

pm'd you

john

4. Default

have you still got the camera? or have u sold it?

cheers

paul

jeffers696@hotmail.com

sorry paul i bought this
    DUDE were's my car
    www.myspace.com/cheapdirt07

Smile i am interested can u contact me pls "wedigeree@yahoo.co.uk"

hi
    i am interested can u contact me pls "wedigeree@yahoo.co.uk"
    david

Quote Originally Posted by bestie View Post
    hey everybody

I am selling my canon XL1s for 800 of nearest offer. I have 3 batteries, the charger and also you can have my longer video lead and the cable i have so you can use an XLR mic with it (pretty handy). I am still using this camera so it works perfectly but you are welcome to look at it first. I am selling it because I am moving to Norway. I am the only owner and have treated her well. Used for my own UK flim council short, an Elbow concert, its even been in Granada studios. I need someone who will enjoy it like i did.

also i have a medium weight manfrotta tripod that i cant take with me, it needs a new tripod head but you could have this for free to. anyways if anyone wants, let me know and i can email you details, pics etc

best,

Ben.

oh i live in yorkshire
    i am video production grad who have made abot 12 shorts, and worked on local tv in sweden for 8 years