Thread: Online Video Contest at GrabEmbytheSack.com - Win $10,000

Default Online Video Contest at GrabEmbytheSack.com - Win $10,000

NOTE: Contest is judged in 12 weekly rounds, from March 12 to May 28 - enter early and often . . .

$10,000 for the world's best "Grab ‘em by the sack" video!
    What's the perfect snack for when the boys are hanging out? That's right! Sunflower seeds! Grab a camera, grab some friends and show us why you love to grab ‘em by the sack. Make your video including sunflower seeds and the theme "Grab ‘em by the sack!" You could win $10,000 if the web says you're worthy. Weekly winners get a spiffy limited edition "Grab ‘em by the Sack" T-shirt and a shot at the big bucks. First weekly winner will be announced on March 12, 2007, so get your video uploaded today to start grabbing votes. The grand prize winner will be announced on June 11 and it could be you.

Judging Criteria:

The award will be selected by tallying the votes submitted by users on the Contest Website. Votes will be secure and all steps will be taken to prevent cheating.

www.grabembythesack.com

Is it my warped sense of humour and scepticism or is this a wind up?

I mean, 'grab em by the sack' and boys hanging out....

Quote Originally Posted by bert6280 View Post
    Is it my warped sense of humour and scepticism or is this a wind up?

I mean, 'grab em by the sack' and boys hanging out....
    Just another load of b . . . s! Or a handful of nuts . . .
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .

Default grabembythesack.com -It's for Real!

The goal is to be creative and clever without being totally offensive! It's worth $10,000! Give it a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by Reverb187 View Post
    The goal is to be creative and clever without being totally offensive! It's worth $10,000! Give it a shot!
    It's not about being creative, it's about having as much as possible friends: "If your video grabs attention and grabs votes, you could win $10,000. Read the rules, upload your video, then get all your friends to vote for you. What the heck are friends for, anyway?"

I've seen enough contests like this were my 8 year old daughter could win even if she never had used a camera before, it's all about collecting as many votes as possible. This is not really a contest for the serious videographer.
    Last edited by noa; 03-01-2007 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noa View Post
    It's not about being creative, it's about having as much as possible friends: "If your video grabs attention and grabs votes, you could win $10,000. Read the rules, upload your video, then get all your friends to vote for you. What the heck are friends for, anyway?"

I've seen enough contests like this were my 8 year old daughter could win even if she never had used a camera before, it's all about collecting as many votes as possible. This is not really a contest for the serious videographer.
    I think it's for the serious videographer as well as the total amateur. It's a great way to exercise creativity and captivate the masses to vote for your video! And what the heck, winner get's $10,000!