Thread: Help! - MEP audio problem

Smile Help! - MEP audio problem

Hi - Newbie here. I have hit a problem when using MAGIX Movie Edit pro 11.
    I have merrilly been doing my first movie of various clips from work, and adding in music tracks etc. It's taken me ages and ages. However, now I'm near the end of the movie (25 minutes worth), I note that the whole things to have slowed down - both sound and audio tracks!! I must have done someting. The upshot seems to be that the movie is possibly a coulple of minutes shorter than the original, resulting in a slow down in speech, music etc.
    What have I done!!

Help very much appreciated.
    Ta

Come on guys - Have I come to the wrong forum? Can you suggest where else I can go to answer this one - another site?
    I have to say as a newbie to this software; I found it a very reasonable at the price - the user documentation is a little sketchy and I have spent hours fiddling to no avail to sort this out. If you can help...?

Quote Originally Posted by Bitofatit View Post
    Come on guys - Have I come to the wrong forum? Can you suggest where else I can go to answer this one - another site?
    I have to say as a newbie to this software; I found it a very reasonable at the price - the user documentation is a little sketchy and I have spent hours fiddling to no avail to sort this out. If you can help...?

Not ignoring you mate. just don;t know the first thing about MAGIX Movie Edit pro 11 is all. Sorry.

Actually Bitofatit, you're being a bit impatient matey.

You first posted your question fairly late on Sunday evening. As early as Monday lunchtime you were complaining that no-one had replied. 3 minutes later, you were complaining again!

Most of us on here have day jobs. We dont sit here on permanent standby waiting for new queries. Just because nobody's replied doesn't mean we dont give a $hit about your question - it just means we can't think of an answer, or we are asleep or at work!

Anyway, rant over. Welcome to the forum.

I've tried Googling for similar problems to the ones you have outlined, without much joy.

Have you tried Magix' own website support pages? Their FAQ might cover this issue - there is some info on syncing problems.

http://site.magix.net/english-uk/home/support/

The site even has a technical support email form. Registration is free.

Quote Originally Posted by bert6280 View Post
    Actually Bitofatit, you're being a bit impatient matey.

You first posted your question fairly late on Sunday evening. As early as Monday lunchtime you were complaining that no-one had replied. 3 minutes later, you were complaining again!

Most of us on here have day jobs. We dont sit here on permanent standby waiting for new queries. Just because nobody's replied doesn't mean we dont give a $hit about your question - it just means we can't think of an answer, or we are asleep or at work!

Anyway, rant over. Welcome to the forum.

I've tried Googling for similar problems to the ones you have outlined, without much joy.

Have you tried Magix' own website support pages? Their FAQ might cover this issue - there is some info on syncing problems.

http://site.magix.net/english-uk/home/support/

The site even has a technical support email form. Registration is free.
    Fair point but I was desperate - don't know if I brought that out in my post. Anyway - I have sorted this now: two posters from other boards gave me the key to solve this. The movie (both audio and Video was running slower and slower). Turns out I had applied some formating to most objects from the Video FX module.I knew it would have been me (as the user name suggests?). Upshot is problem fixed anfd the show goes on tommorrow lunch time - had 3 very late nights/early mornings this week (despite like you having a day job). Just had a dry run throuhgh this morning - and I'm quite proud of my work!!

Thanks for the nudge to the Magix site.
    B of a T