Thread: Some Sound Bytes - In exchange for free (paid) hosting

Arrow Some Sound Bytes - In exchange for free (paid) hosting

I co-own a hosting company and we are looking for some sound-bytes for our phone-line. I ask you guys because I know that you will probably have the equipment there and I'm sure some of you have done voice-overs on your own films!

Theres just a few simple phrases that we want:

"Welcome to the Quicks Hosting emergency phone line. If you are in need of emergency assistance please hold until an operator is free."

"Welcome to the Quicks Hosting emergency phone line. Unfortunately there are no operators available at the moment. Please leave a message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible."

"This is a call for a Quicks Hosting representative . Please answer this emergency call as soon as possible."

In exchange, we will give you 2GB storage, 5GB Bandwidth cPanel hosting for as long as we use your recording (bare minimum - 6 months.) The hosting includes Fantastico and RVSiteBuilder. It would be a good oppurtunity to get some of those videos on the internet! This is also negotiable.

If you can help, please email a sample of your voice in a recording to redtrain (at) gmail (dot) com. This can be the requested phrases (which is probably easier), or something else. If we use you, you get the hosting.

Thanks Digital Director!
    Last edited by mrvideo; 02-22-2007 at 01:23 PM.

Blog Entries

This is the sort of request I like.

1. From the beginning we know, up front, what the poster wants and what he's offering in return.

2. There are no vague promises or doubtful incentives. It's a case of "You give me ABC and, if it's what I want, in return I give you XYZ."

Thanks. I've sent you an e-mail, welcome to Digital Director.

Thank you very much...the sound bytes were perfect. I've sent you an email.

Request closed.

(PS: Thanks, we like to be clear : ))