Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Pitchshifter in Pro 2.0

  1. Default Pitchshifter in Pro 2.0

    I'm reading in the Help topics of 2.0 about a pitchshifter (audio) and I do recall one in the standard version, but I can't seem to find the effect anywhere.

    Does anyone have 2.0 and can confirm where it is? I'm looking at the Audio Effects > Mono, Stereo, 5.1 but none of the them have it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pftq View Post
    I'm reading in the Help topics of 2.0 about a pitchshifter (audio) and I do recall one in the standard version, but I can't seem to find the effect anywhere.

    Does anyone have 2.0 and can confirm where it is? I'm looking at the Audio Effects > Mono, Stereo, 5.1 but none of the them have it.

    What's this 'standard version' you mentioned?

    My copy of Premier Pro 2 has an audio effect called 'Pitchshifter' in each of the 5.1, Stereo and Mono 'Audio Effects' folders. It's there. Never used it though. I do all my audio in Audition.

  3. Default

    Adobe Premiere Standard was what I had before buying the upgrade to Pro 2.0

    Well it seems to be missing... I might try a reinstall I guess.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mills View Post
    My copy of Premier Pro 2 has an audio effect called 'Pitchshifter' in each of the 5.1, Stereo and Mono 'Audio Effects' folders. It's there. Never used it though. I do all my audio in Audition.
    It works exactly the same way as the the one in Audition does.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pftq View Post
    Adobe Premiere Standard was what I had before buying the upgrade to Pro 2.0.
    Ah, that would be Premiere 6 or 6.5 then?


  6. Default

    Okay I reinstalled - it worked. I also have a lot more effects now. I was about to give up on Premiere altogether too. :O

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •