Thread: Pitchshifter in Pro 2.0

1. Default Pitchshifter in Pro 2.0

I'm reading in the Help topics of 2.0 about a pitchshifter (audio) and I do recall one in the standard version, but I can't seem to find the effect anywhere.

Does anyone have 2.0 and can confirm where it is? I'm looking at the Audio Effects > Mono, Stereo, 5.1 but none of the them have it.

Quote Originally Posted by pftq View Post
    I'm reading in the Help topics of 2.0 about a pitchshifter (audio) and I do recall one in the standard version, but I can't seem to find the effect anywhere.

Does anyone have 2.0 and can confirm where it is? I'm looking at the Audio Effects > Mono, Stereo, 5.1 but none of the them have it.

What's this 'standard version' you mentioned?

My copy of Premier Pro 2 has an audio effect called 'Pitchshifter' in each of the 5.1, Stereo and Mono 'Audio Effects' folders. It's there. Never used it though. I do all my audio in Audition.

3. Default

Adobe Premiere Standard was what I had before buying the upgrade to Pro 2.0

Well it seems to be missing... I might try a reinstall I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mills View Post
    My copy of Premier Pro 2 has an audio effect called 'Pitchshifter' in each of the 5.1, Stereo and Mono 'Audio Effects' folders. It's there. Never used it though. I do all my audio in Audition.
    It works exactly the same way as the the one in Audition does.

Quote Originally Posted by pftq View Post
    Adobe Premiere Standard was what I had before buying the upgrade to Pro 2.0.
    Ah, that would be Premiere 6 or 6.5 then?

6. Default

Okay I reinstalled - it worked. I also have a lot more effects now. I was about to give up on Premiere altogether too. :O