Thread: Getting More Transitions?

1. Default Getting More Transitions?

I searched the forums a bit but didn't quite find any information on this.. Are there any downloadable transitions for Adobe Premiere 2.0? Or any way to get more at all?

Quote Originally Posted by pftq View Post
    I searched the forums a bit but didn't quite find any information on this.. Are there any downloadable transitions for Adobe Premiere 2.0? Or any way to get more at all?
    I've only ever encountered plugins that need paying for. However, as I believe was said before, 'transitions' are really not to be used lightly. What type of transition are you looking for? This is important as it's often not so difficult to make your own using other effecets anbd transitions available. You just need to think a little laterally sometimes.

If all you are looking for is another six dozen barn door transitions then hopefully you won't actually find any because they are cheap and tacky for anythign 'real'.

Alan

3. Default

lol Well I was looking for something like a ripple effect (expands outward from center). Also a tower effect where the object slightly shrinks and duplicates about a hundred times before spinning in one of 3 ways.

True they can be recreated but it's much more time-consuming that way.