Thread: Blaze Media Pro 7.0 Help Please

Default Blaze Media Pro 7.0 Help Please

Hello All,

I am hoping someone can help me out with Blaze Media Pro. I've never really used it before. I used it to rotate an AVI video file (1.7MB) by 90 degrees. Ok, so far. In the preview screen it looks fine. Here's my first problem: I presume, having rotated it, I made a 640x480 (WxH) video into a 480x640 video, right?? Well, Blaze Media Pro (BMP) states the video to be 640x480 both before and after rotating. When I save and play back the file in Windows Media Player, it is distorted, short and wide. I am guessing this has something to do with BMP still saying it is 640x480. However, WMP reports that the file is actually 480x640.

Second problem: If I save the rotated video as an AVI it ends up being 238MB! Is there a better format with which to save the video? If I save as Standard MPEG1 the file is something like 897KB, much more manageable... but is it the best way to save and will play on most people computers (ie my family who don't do much other than emailing on their computers).

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Last edited by SilverSagess; 02-14-2007 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Adding More Info