Thread: My newest project: Heist

Default My newest project: Heist

This is my newest project, Hiest, its still a WIP, but it will eventually be finished, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZdj0z8GLDM
    Mac G5 workstation with 4 gigs of ram, 4x250 gig drives in raid 5. High availability cluster server running centos for a server. 2xCanon GL2 cameras.

TuscSports.com

Blog Entries

Very stylish and snappy start - makes me curious about the complete film.

looks sick so far... nice intro... is it like a full length movie or what?? (not referring to whats on youtube, but the full project)

The movie is part 1 of 4 (or 5 not sure yet) of short stories. This first one is only around 5 minutes long, but the next 3 (or 4) will be upwards of 15 minutes. By the way, that place there is where I work, I don't know if you can see it, but I play videogames, and get paid to do so, how awesome is that.... lol
    Mac G5 workstation with 4 gigs of ram, 4x250 gig drives in raid 5. High availability cluster server running centos for a server. 2xCanon GL2 cameras.

TuscSports.com

It looks good. First time I saw colons( : ) in titles. Looks strange and feels like reading a Microsoft Word document.

Quote Originally Posted by jagdish View Post
    It looks good. First time I saw colons( : ) in titles. Looks strange and feels like reading a Microsoft Word document.
    me and my director bursted up laughing at the site of that.... Thanks for the comment though, I cannot wait to finish the special effects on this one and bust out production on the second!!

TuscSports.com

I am in the editing process now, I bought Andy Kramer's action movie essentials pack, but now I need sound fx..... Anybody have any free gunshots that are clear and don't sound outside, they have to be inside based. Thanks!!

TuscSports.com

The project is done now, I just need to put it on 404tv's site (http://404tv.tuscdigital.com) That site isn't complete yet I'll post a link tonight if i get unsick.....

TuscSports.com

Default guns and dust

Looks great, and what works well on anything youtube is videos with contrast, and black and white sits so well on the tube rather than colour stuff, I had a user say to me if your video lacks any contrast it will look rather dull on youtube..

Guns and Dust are two things we live with, and I dare say this video will have some sort of connection...

Or am i reading way too much, I really noticed that person dusting....well guns you see them every day..!

Leo.

Here is the full project, the gunshot soundfx could of been bette, but thats what happes when you are working with no budget....

TuscSports.com