Thread: Sony DVD Architect Help

Default Sony DVD Architect Help

Recently I have been messing around with Sony DVD Architect 4 trying to make an intro to a DVD. I am having difficulty as I would like to set a videoclip as the intro with a seperate mp3 to accompany it. But, I can't seem to find a way to have the video play out and hold the last frame as the audio continues to play in the background. I want the video to play out and then have my buttons and titles pop up at the end of the clip with the music continuing to play on longer than the video but with the final frame of the video still showing in the background and not the background going black.

I might not have explained this all that well but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blog Entries

I believe what you need to do is to re-render your intro video stream in Vegas holding the last frame there. Make it the same length as your mp3 and all should be well.

Question

I'm using DVD Architect 3.0 and Vegas Video. I'm trying to add a project to DVD Architect that I edited in Vegas, but it won't let me. It keeps saying the file's not the required type. Any suggestions?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by happypappy View Post
    I'm using DVD Architect 3.0 and Vegas Video. I'm trying to add a project to DVD Architect that I edited in Vegas, but it won't let me. It keeps saying the file's not the required type. Any suggestions?
    You're trying to add a project? Or a video? You need to import a video.

I edited the video, but it only lets me save it in a .veg format. How do convert it, to something like an .mpeg or .avi file, so I can put it in DVD Architect?
    Last edited by happypappy; 02-22-2007 at 06:17 PM.

Go to File and use render as then then pick the MPEG2 formats

Quote Originally Posted by Vilun View Post
    Recently I have been messing around with Sony DVD Architect 4 trying to make an intro to a DVD. I am having difficulty as I would like to set a videoclip as the intro with a seperate mp3 to accompany it. But, I can't seem to find a way to have the video play out and hold the last frame as the audio continues to play in the background. I want the video to play out and then have my buttons and titles pop up at the end of the clip with the music continuing to play on longer than the video but with the final frame of the video still showing in the background and not the background going black.

I might not have explained this all that well but any help would be greatly appreciated.
    When the menu page is selected there is a timeline at the bottom of the program, there is a green (I Think) flag on the left side, slide that along to the point you want the menus to appear, I I understand you correctly

if you want to have a video play before the menu starts then make sure it has that Green colored thingy on the media in the left pane, it is normally on the main menu page to start with.

8. Default

Hello everyone,
    I'm currently having trouble burning dvd's in DVD Achitect 5. I've prepared the folder to be burned but when I try to burn it I get an error message saying: An error occured opening a file on the system. Make sure that you have permission to acces this file. I'm not sure what this means or how to fix it. Thanks for your help!
    Dave