Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Gallery

Blog Entries

Default Video Gallery

I've implemented new software for showcasing the creme de la creme of the videos posted in the user gallery. It will also be used for displaying any tutorial or video review posted.

Please note that at this is not a YouTube clone! It's for preserving what I and the moderators believe to be worthy of showcasing.

You can find the video gallery here: http://www.videoforums.co.uk/reviews/videos
    Last edited by Marc Peters; 09-07-2008 at 01:31 PM.

So funny that your video is the only one.... Can no one do better than you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sheltor View Post
    So funny that your video is the only one.... Can no one do better than you?
    Someone get out of bed the wrong side this morning?

Blog Entries

If people wish to suggest videos that should be 'promoted' I am sure the mods will give em a look.

I 'll be the judge of that, as I am best video maker yet to be
    The video posted by Marc is the best picture I have ever seen here.
    Also Mark W has some very good videos that should be posted.It will make sense to have a proper forum page where you can vote for the best picture, the best director etc
    I am not saying that just to point out that my video should win.Oh yeah, one more thing, people who have no videos should not be able to vote.
    Last edited by threedoors; 05-11-2007 at 10:48 PM.

Blog Entries

We are about to announce a competition.

In the user vid section you can vote for videos by awarding 'stars', maybe that could form the basis of a voting system.

Quote Originally Posted by threedoors View Post
    I 'll be the judge of that, as I am best video maker yet to be
    The video posted by Marc is the best picture I have ever seen here.
    Also Mark W has some very good videos that should be posted.It will make sense to have a proper forum page where you can vote for the best picture, the best director etc
    I am not saying that just to point out that my video YouTube - easteurope.org.uk should win.Oh yeah, one more thing, people who have no videos should not be able to vote.
    How you finding editing in Windows Movie Maker?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    We are about to announce a competition.
    Really? When, what?
    If this would be the case I definetely would have a go at it, it's been a while since I made a short and my hands are starting to itch, actually my business doesn"t allow me to create free time for this the following months but then those brides just have to wait a bit longer.

Well, I am using WMM in order to make sure that it is the art who breaths all over my viewers and not an expensive software.

However I think you should say sorry to Marc Peters, his video is a very good video. ( Marc are u a pro? You can tell me , I am one too)

Blog Entries

I've noted that a few of your recent posts have been somewhat inflammatory, and appear deliberately provocative. Whilst I am generally not one to meddle in the organic nature of the site, I do take umbrage at unconstructive comments made directly towards me and how the site is run.

The video gallery section was amended recently following implementation of revised software. One of my own videos was posted as a test, but unfortunately other commitments have made it impossible to update this section any further. That is not to say that no other videos were deemed worthy, but I have not had the opportunity to update the directory, nor has anyone suggest a video for inclusion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast