Thread: I need major help

Default I need major help

Hello, im new to these forums and hopefully i can get some help with what i need. Well since this is my first post, im not sure if im sopposed to post this here but mabye somebody can give me some guides to what i need help with. Well what i really need some help on is a frame by frame program, i have no idea where to get one specifically or maybe adobe has one, im not really sure. Maybe its because im new to the video scene, thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by samuraiman View Post
    Hello, im new to these forums and hopefully i can get some help with what i need. Well since this is my first post, im not sure if im sopposed to post this here but mabye somebody can give me some guides to what i need help with. Well what i really need some help on is a frame by frame program, i have no idea where to get one specifically or maybe adobe has one, im not really sure. Maybe its because im new to the video scene, thanks for your help!
    I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. Exactly what do dyou want to do 'frame by frame'? Knowing what you want to do will help me answer your question.

for example, your best option may be somethign like export your clip into individual frames and edit each one in turn in something like Photoshop and then use your editor to splice them all back together.

Alternatively you may be able to achieve what you want by simply keyframing certain effects so that they change frame by frame. What specific effect you're aftre may determine the best package to use.