Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Only entrance so far... gwen the veg style!

Default The Only entrance so far... gwen the veg style!

http://www.digital-director.com/uhh.mov

go there everyone, its my 3 minute short

used GL2, the new HP media center computers (link) and put a new radion in there so i can run dual monitors. Edited in premiere 6, little basic effects added in after effects 6. thanks alot, gimme some CRITIQUE!

just upload, then surf for a bit. youll here it when its loaded. its 3 minutes long, so there is no way to get around bigger file size.... its in Quicktime
    Frank Sinatra - \"Thats Life, Biatch\"

I looked at this last night and was very impressed. Great imagination, great interpretation of the music - which i actually liked.

If I had to make a critique then it would be that the 'lying in bed' scenes were a little dark. Could probably say that of all the low light, indoor shots really.

I did like it and my only question is this....

What was it an advert for? Must have been jeans or Bacardi or something because it didn't say! More a music video than an ad or a trailer. So does our first entry actually qualify?????

Blog Entries

It sure does

Well, I got the contest in the mail and got really pumped about it because i had heard this song, and immediately thought of the horrible night anxiety I have had since I hit puberty. The song just says "Worry" ya know? Also, about the whole trailor thing, At the end of it i put HINDRANCE... COMING TO A BED NEAR YOU. i really just needed an outlet/motivation to put out this idea that had been in my mind for a while, and when this contest popped up i thought BINGO. Thanks for critiques keep em coming, theyll only make me better!

Blog Entries

Well, at this rate it's def a winner

I like the idea and the execution, but you might want to spend a wee bit more time on the tittles - especially as it's the first thing you see You might also want to try other formats to compress/play around with the settings as the file is large for the quality.

I really liked this. It is obvious that there was a great deal of thought and planning went into it. I agree with Millsy that the night time bedroom shots were just a bit too dark.

The music was great and the clock thing work very well indeed.

Gosh I am going to have to work very hard for this competition. I think both entrants so far have been very good.

Well done Gwennie the Veggie!

Hehe, not bad mate... Original idea... Though it ends up being a bit boring to watch...

I'm still working on my entry... It's just that I've got too little time on my hands to actually go out and shoot something. (Blame www.streettrickz.com :P) Expect something at the start of next month...

thanks for all the comments/critisisms.... if you guys watch this, dont be afaid to post what you think on here.... i really just want a bunch of opinions of what it was like... Thanks alot guys!

I know it's been a while since this was submitted, just ran across this. I really liked this. I pretty much have the same opinion as some of the others. The title fonts I didn't care for, and the even though you conveyed the idea of it being night time, some of the scenes could have have had more detail. I noticed the 37 North road sign. I travel this hiway every day. I'm close to Bloomington.

Overall, Great video though. Really liked the music.

thats quite a coincidence.... haha indiana representunnnnn!
    and when are we going to see a trailor or an advert from marc? hm?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast