Thread: Transcoding problem (Encore DVD)

1. Default Transcoding problem (Encore DVD)

I'm new in Encore DVD and have successfully built a DVD once. Now my second time of trying to build a DVD from same project i get an error message "could not transcode .avi" something like bit-rate is below than Encore DVD mbps. It also suggested that i should increase disc size or reduce my project. I think the project is big enough to fit into a DVD hence i've burnt it successfully at least once. Is this error definitely related to size or could be something else?

The only setting I change in encore is it's transcode setting, there I select high quality 7mb vbr 2 pass, then I choose build dvd disk and that has allways worked for me.

3. Default

This is the message i'm getting "cannot be transcoded because the bitrate required falls below Encore's 2 mbps limit... Either incease the disc's size or reduce the content of your project".. My Project when i press build is sitting at 4.37GB, which does fit into a disc..

I've also tried all available transcode settings with no difference. My project has about 16 avi files only two are not transcoded, this happens after i had to make some changes on Premiere Pro on these two files... Really stuck!

If you go to "file - check project" Are you getting any error messages here?