anyone know where i can get a 90 degree cable that goes from the camera to the tv set ? when plugged in, the cord comes straight out of the cam. i want it to turn 90 degrees when plugged in. this cord is also used for the helmet cam. when i put it in my bag, it takes up to much room with it sticking straight out. thanks