Thread: Help

Question Help

Hi, i'm new to video recording, and recorded some videos for my girlfriend, just on a basic digital camera, but a few of them are quite dark. is there any software that would let me brighten the videos now that they're on my computer? any help is appreciated xxxxx p_k

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful_kaos View Post
    Hi, i'm new to video recording, and recorded some videos for my girlfriend, just on a basic digital camera, but a few of them are quite dark. is there any software that would let me brighten the videos now that they're on my computer? any help is appreciated xxxxx p_k
    It's generally much easier to brighten a dark image thanit is to darken a light one - at least and bring out the details it is.

Most editors worth the name will allow you to adjust the birghtness and contrast.

So what s/w do you have available?

Nothing at the moment i'm wonderin if you could recommend some software?

I happen to be a fan of Adobe s/w so would typically recomend Adobe Premiere Elements for a noob.

However, any editor woirth the title should be able to allow brightness and contrast adjustments. I've not used it but Windows XP does come with a video editor 'Windows Movie Maker 2' Look up the online help on that. It may just do what you need.