Thread: Fix Unsynked Sound

1. Question Fix Unsynked Sound

How can i fix unsynked sound in a AVI-file

what software to use? (the easiest one preferable )

and if you say VirtualDubMode here i will need guidense where exactley i shall klick

Can you explain how you ended up with an avi file that has un synched sound? Was it captured on a computer that had a low spec or some other reason. The best way of lining up sound like this is to use software like Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe Premiere Elements and unlink the video and audio tracks in the timeline. Then get the audio track to display a graph of the sound and look out for a loud noise which will show up as a peak in the graph. Now try and find the visual equivalent in the video and click and drag the audio track to line up with it. You may need to attempt it a few times but you should get it eventually.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nikosony View Post
    Can you explain how you ended up with an avi file that has un synched sound? Was it captured on a computer that had a low spec or some other reason. The best way of lining up sound like this is to use software like Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe Premiere Elements and unlink the video and audio tracks in the timeline. Then get the audio track to display a graph of the sound and look out for a loud noise which will show up as a peak in the graph. Now try and find the visual equivalent in the video and click and drag the audio track to line up with it. You may need to attempt it a few times but you should get it eventually.
    Hm..what i have done is, have used DVD-Decrypter & Auto Gordian Knot to convert this movie (it was a DVD sourche orginaly) to an AVI
    I followed the instructions i got for this 2 programs, but clearley something did go wrong afterall, if im to start all over with the DVD sourche again, i must know first what went wrong last time using this softwares?

Thanks for the advice on Adobe Permiere, damn thou it sounds complicated im realy bad at all this, even with instructions lol