Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone willing to edit me a tribute video??

Default anyone willing to edit me a tribute video??

I was wondering if any of you were willing to make me a remeberance video for my friend who died in a car accident just from some pictures i have. one song i was thinking about to do was wish you were here by Incubus but if you find a better one then u can use it

thank you all

here are the pictures:http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i2...x_2006/George/

19 pics would make it kinda hard, especially if you want too use the entire song.

Think of it this way, a 3 minute song divided by 19 pics is about 10 seconds per pic using all of the pics. Something that you want should have somewhere around 100 pics. Otherwise it would be kinda boring. I would also recommend using more pics of him and less of the crash. I would want to be remembered of what I was, not how I died.

Sorry for your loss, and trying to be helpful if I appear to come off some other way.

Really sorry to hear that you lost a friend. It's never nice when someone passes away especially one so young.

There is a slight problem with your request. In order to do a reasonably good video you need lots and lots of photos. At the link you only have 19 or so and its just not enough. Also you provide no information on your friend. ie what was he like, who he was, what was he into, etc.

I would happily spend some time on this but there is just not enough stuff to use. If you can get alot more photos, some video footage (not essential but it would help) and a biog on him then its possible.

Another idea would be to ask his other friends what they thought about him. Then you could use some small quotes from these close friends.

About 5 years ago I did a video for my baby nephew who died. I only had a few photos and a few minutes of poor footage from my fathers camera to play with but here is the result:

If you want anymore advice feel free to PM me.

I love that song Irishmark, who signs it?

The Band is called "Emmaus" and they are from Ireland. I used to know them quite well. My brother was part of the band many years ago before we moved from Ireland to the UK.

i can get some more of him dirt biking but the thing is i never thought thios would ever happen and us being 15 year old boys we never took pictures of eachother....and his mom has plenty of pictures but she wont talk to me and we had a funny video of him but it has been lost and i wish i could find it, im sure if i could get all that together and find that video it could make a very good video but i cant get to those pictures anc the video is lon ggone but thanks for your help...

sorry to hear about your friend. your gonna need more pics and some video footage.
    a great man once said: you should always try and never give up because if you give up you will never win!

still no video but i have 10 more pics so 29 total

xcrfx_2006/George - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

please reply on if anyone can do this

you might want to use the song of Sevendust called angel's son, so for this project is this for a tribute and for free?
    How far are you willing to walk to get to the promised land?

ya i just want a video to remember him by and ya its for free but its greatly appreciated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast