Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Don't Like You Anymore

Default We Don't Like You Anymore

It's a long story, but its the name of the song that I made this video for. The song is an original written by the two starring in the video. The female in the video is the one we don't like. Let me know your opinions!!!

http://www.razornylon.com/modules/sm...id=1&clipid=98

Blog Entries

BRILLIANT

I'm not in on the joke, in that I don't know the woman you're referring to, but the video is t'riffic. Respect guys!
    The fact that everything, the music, filming and editing is all yours puts it above a lot of the dross we see here.

She's got nice MRE's tho'

(Meals: Ready to Eat... for the uninitiated!)

I think he's right . . . totally excellent, and unlike so much we see here, totally original. In fact, it SHOULD BE on MTV!

incidentally . . . . MREs - meals refused by ethiopeans.
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .

Here is the inside story to the joke..., I must warn you it is kind of long.

http://www.razornylon.com/modules/wo...t-radio-tower/

Here is a link to all three videos...,

http://www.razornylon.com/modules/wo...2007/01/crabs/

The first video is the one that made her mad and why she tried so hard to get us in trouble, the middle one is the one I linked to above, and the third is a live performance of the second one.

Blog Entries

I'm gobsmacked!

It's a long story (think shaggy dogs) but the gist of it is that your woman officer is useless.

This whole saga is mind-blowing. In my youth(ish) I managed to survive for a period as a 2nd lieutenant before realising that the miltary wasn't for me (they actually had the cheek to send us where people shot back!) and I have never heard a story like that. Okay, in my day we would never have had a female platoon commander but even the support companies wouldn't get a tart like this!
    It really is a tale of penis envy, I know it is hard for a woman officer to gain respect from male soldiers but acting like a menopausal matron isn't the way! For heaven's sake she should be a bank manager, not in charge of fit young men with energy and testosterone to spare! When I think of what some of my lot got up to, she'd have had a fit!
    I can see why chopping down a tree is frowned upon... that's what det cord was invented for! As for abseiling (or whatever you colonials call it) down a televison mast... sounds like fun (or it would have been, 25 years ago) and that's what the military's all about, a bit of risk with no danger to any civilians.

I would suggest getting her drunk (or lace her chow with waccy baccy) and having her get woed and seduced such that she's happily shafted by the best hung member of the platoon, on video....
    but that is a sexist comment (as well as illegal and morally reprehensible) and would probably get me severely censured by the site management.

Edit: You guys still made a thumping good video though!
    Last edited by Rembrandt Rob; 01-21-2007 at 03:33 PM.

It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when I realize that our military is the best trained and disciplined in the world....
    Are you sure she wasn't pissed off because of the three minute sexist rant you filmed and edited to music?
    Everybody Pays

She has never seen this as it wasn't released until a couple days ago..., so yeah, pretty sure.

Nice vid, Really well put together works well with the music and the topic.

Personally woman in the army only work in special places. Administration ect not in a fighting roles. Sexiest remark but in my exprerience the truth. Woman distract men and you do not want to be disracted when someone is trying to shoot you.

As for your LT, she is a clasic example of a woman abusing her power to make men do what she wants them to do for no other reason than a power trip.

Glad you made the vid, you should e mail a copy to the whole regiment (or what ever you call your group) and then she might carm down. Or you could try GURU's way which would work a treat.
    DUDE were's my car
    www.myspace.com/cheapdirt07

Video has been made into a DVD, we bought a cylinder of DVD's and passed them out to everyone along with the DivX version and youtube. The entire post has a copy of it already. I have random people coming up to me and commenting on the video that know me and I have no clue who they are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast