Thread: Transition interference problem.

Default Transition interference problem.

Please watch the following clip:

http://www.i2o-entertainment.co.uk/test.wmv

Can anyone explain the reason why the video and transition becomes riddled with the black lines and edges. The video on it's own is fine and used with the standard transitions is okay too, but when it comes to the more complex transitions, these wierd interference effects appear.

Question Transition?

Sean,

I cant quite see what the problem is, i do see small black lines but only on the "WOW" when moving and they arent all over the place or riddled.

Can i ask if you de-interlaced or interlaced the video's and what your editing prgm is please?

On normal transitions i find that the camera the shot was taken on has a huge effect on the final output unless i interlace or de-interlace the required shots.

Have a look on here at an Andrew Kramer tutorial, it could help.

Mitch

The program I used was Pinnacle 9 Plus and no I didn't do anything concerning interlace (I really don't know how to implement that feature yet).

I think this is probably down to interlacing, see Q1 on the faq. Whats your final output medium, the web or DVD?

For the web you'll need to deinterlace for dvd you'll find the lines will disappear when you render and compile your project.

if you want to be sure try rendering that clip and write it to a dvd or back to the camera and watch it. Im sure this will turn out to be a interlacing though.