Thread: TBC machine needed - DATAVIDEO 1000, Fix my AG or... a DVD recorder?

1. Default TBC machine needed - DATAVIDEO 1000, Fix my AG or... a DVD recorder?

I heard a good way of doing a passthrough tbc is using a dvd recorder such as DMR-ES10... would that be better then using a specifically DATAVIDEO TBC1000 device?... how about using my AG-1980 which has weared heads but can be used as another passthrough alternative... you tell me! and I know there are differences in different TBCs machine but what would be the best of all 3... know that I'm gonna be using my SLV-r1000 as the source as it seems it has better playback quality then my AG but without TBC it doesn't do as great... I hope to have the best of both worlds soon... my SLV + TBC = god who knows...

Good God!

what is it you want to do? ignore the equipment you have at your disposal - jus tell us what u are trying to achieve and why! There is so much equipment out there that its near impossible for people to give u advice as the chances of us having used the same gear is very slim.

Blog Entries

I think he is building a time machine or a matter transporter - which is it peruano?

I just keep imagining you in this room that is wall to wall with crazy racks of equipment and like thousands of wires? Am I close ?

4. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    I think he is building a time machine or a matter transporter - which is it peruano?

I just keep imagining you in this room that is wall to wall with crazy racks of equipment and like thousands of wires? Am I close ?
    Exactly Right

I want a good TBC alternative for my SLV that's all mate.
    I thought using the AG as the TBC but it doesn't output TBC corrected images when the video is coming from the inputs instead then the player.