Thread: could you make a viral.

Default could you make a viral.

I didn't get any responses from posting this in off-topic, so hope you won't mind me posting it here in the hope of finding someone clever! I sure it'll get moved if needs be.

"'Elp!

I'd like to make a little viral video - is there anyone out there who'd fancy having a go?

It's for my Caravan Channel TV show and website; I'd like it to run for ten or twenty seconds, show Jeremy Clarkson (or a reasonable facsimile) waiting at the kerb, crossing the road, and being mowed down by a motorhome, large! A few blood splats on the lens would be groovy. There's a little text to go with it. I can probably arrange to shoot anything specific you need - backgrounds, etc.

I don't have any money, but it'll do the rounds online. It'll also be shown on the caravan channel TV show on Sky 181, pretty frequently, and the maker will get an onscreen credit. If I get a useable final clip, I'll buy you a bottle of something inebriating, too.

PM me or answer here if you're interested!"

PS - I'd need the outcome in PAL miniDV!
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .

I'm interested in why no replies to this one! Any comments, guys?

The reason for my surprise is that there are a handful of viral makers who are starting to make surprising good money, according to what I read, and I thought this might be a helper into that market for someone.

Such is life . . . maybe I'll have to try it myself!

If you can get footage that is royalty free, and I'm not going to get sued. Then I'm willing to have ago at it.
    Last edited by LukeD; 01-20-2007 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeD View Post
    If you can get footage that is royalty free, and I'm not going to get sued. Then I'm willing to have ago at it.

We'll shoot it specially and get Top Gear permission . . . I'll pm you during next week!