Thread: Rendering SonyVegas7.0 YouTube

Default Rendering SonyVegas7.0 YouTube

Hey!
    I have a quick question, whats the best rendering format on sony vegas 7.0 for YouTube?
    Thanks,
    Lindvideo15

The short anser is the highest BitRate you can. I believe you tube has a 100mb or 10 min maximum. WMV is the most common since it comes with windows most people have it already.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

I found this great tutorial on YouTube itself that does exactly what you want - i now have a preset with these instructions:

You have a 1Mbps template in Vegas 7? or 6. Mine jumps from 512Kbps to 3Mbps

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vegasarian View Post
    You have a 1Mbps template in Vegas 7? or 6. Mine jumps from 512Kbps to 3Mbps
    If you click Custom, you can alter settings youself and save them as your own presets.

Thanks for that Turn!. I didn't realise you could change 3Mbps to 1Mbps. Also had never noticed the 'save' icon next to the template window. Must pay more attention.

Youtube has competition now. There is a new website that is like youtube only better. The website is: http://www.livevideo.com The picture is more clearer, you have better custome features, plus there is NO time limit,(even with a regular account) and the big news, you can upload to a max of 200 MB! Go sign up!. I still use youtube, but I also upload my videos on livevideo.com.
    Life is a never ending movie.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vegasarian View Post
    Thanks for that Turn!. I didn't realise you could change 3Mbps to 1Mbps. Also had never noticed the 'save' icon next to the template window. Must pay more attention.
    I have been using vegas for 3 years and every month at least I still have a DOH! moment.

TDA-Digital Guest

Default Don't Forget Google

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    Youtube has competition now. There is a new website that is like youtube only better. The website is: http://www.livevideo.com The picture is more clearer, you have better custome features, plus there is NO time limit,(even with a regular account) and the big news, you can upload to a max of 200 MB! Go sign up!. I still use youtube, but I also upload my videos on livevideo.com.
    There’s also good Old Google where you receive a tremendous amount of exposure, but the display quality is pretty bad at:

http://video.google.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Turn Media View Post
    If you click Custom, you can alter settings youself and save them as your own presets.
    Thankyou that has opened a few more doors!
    Didnt think that was possible
    I allways was in the costum tab but didnt think u could set and save your own templates

Marrs