Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help With Premiere Pro

Thumbs up Help With Premiere Pro

Hello!

I realy need some help with Premiere Pro. I am a learner who is dead serious about it. Who knows?...

Please i need someone who will help expaine some few things i have read about in some books...

Kindly let me know if you are willing to assist and answer my questions. I will main them to you in private. Thanks.

coommark

Blog Entries

Hi... welcome to the forums....

I don't want to put you off at all, but this is a very friendly board and questions should be posted in a public way so we can all learn from the answers.

Don't restrict yourself to private messaging, you may have knowledge that others can use too!

All the best, and ask away!

yes yes yes, to TurnMedia you listen! If any of your questions can be answered then they are here for everyone to read and learn from.

On many occasions a single 'how to' question has received a number of different solutions, all of which could work under slightly different circumstances and even us 'old hats' find interestring new ideas out that way.

Also, sometimes a part answer then spurs someone else on and they come up with the final part of a solution and we all learn something.

I occasionally get PM'd with questions and, becaused of the reasons I've outlined, I alwsys answedr with "post your question to the forum and I'll answer if I am able".

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mills View Post
    yes yes yes, to TurnMedia you listen!

Heehee, nice Yoda impersonation, Alan.
    Everybody Pays

Blog Entries

Suprisingly Alan actually is a master of the good side of the force.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    Suprisingly Alan actually is a master of the good side of the force.
    Except for when McGill comes out to play!

Smile making dvd problems

hi all

i use Premier Pro 1.5 and i need to make a dvd. as i did since now, i tried to make an avi file and after that i tried to create my dvd. but the size of my avi file is really huge. so i need some suggestions.

thanks a lot
    bye
    murat

Quote Originally Posted by turchese View Post
    hi all

i use Premier Pro 1.5 and i need to make a dvd. as i did since now, i tried to make an avi file and after that i tried to create my dvd. but the size of my avi file is really huge. so i need some suggestions.

thanks a lot
    bye
    murat
    nice thread hijack by our new member there! lol

AVI files are not compressed and so a very large. If you use that to make a DVD you will at some point compress the AVI file into an MPEG2 file (this may happen invisibly) and will become much much smaller and (unless it's hours long) will fit on a DVD.

Cool this is the point

i know the process but this is the point infact!
    the movie is so huge(80 min) that when i make a dvd it gets out something as 8 gb. So i can not write it on a dvd!?
    so?
    thanks
    murat

OK then we simply have the fact that your movie is too long to fit on a recordable DVD. Or, more accurately, your movie is too long to fit on a recordable DVD at the bitrate you exported it at.

Look closely at your export settings and choose a smaller bitrate. The longer themovie the more you'll have to accept a loss in quality to get it to fit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast