Thread: Title Styles Lib

1. Default Title Styles Lib

I'm looking for title styles library or templates for Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0.. I'm busy following a book which expects me to have coupler default styles but apparantely not installed on my PC.

Is there a site where i can download templates or libraries for title styles..

Thanx in advance

This is not the first time we've heard this recently on here. Seems there a few installation that did not come with the 'standard' libraries.

Personally, I still suspect the files are there somewhere but just in the wrong place.

If you PM me and ask really really nicely and supply an email address I can (as I've done before) email you the files that are missing (or that you can't find).

You'll have to grovel a bit though as I've emailed them to four or five people so far and only one of them has had the curtesy to reply and actually say thanks - quite rude really. So let's hope you catch me in a good mood eh?

3. Default

[quote=Alan Mills;59800] If you PM me and ask really really nicely and supply an email address I can (as I've done before) email you the files that are missing (or that you can't find).

Hi Alan, i have PMed you if you may have missed that. I really need these lib/templates if any1 else can help. If it means copying from you installed folder... Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere 2.0\Styles\*.*, zip & PM me & ask for some donation i'm willing to do it..

thanx

And grovel he did - lol

Such a nice guy though ... to offer a glass of beer or my beautiful sister
    With an offer like that who can refuse? Will email tonight when I get home.

P.S. I'll bet she's only six or something!

edit: or at least I will if you've provided an email address by the time I get home!!!!!
    Last edited by Alan Mills; 01-11-2007 at 01:31 PM.

Having sent our new friend the zip file with the templates in it turned out that he then had a few other 'bits' missing. Some of which are really rather large and (respectfully) I am not going to email them to everyone.

This has cropped up a few times recerntly, missing templates and stuff in Premiere Pro 2 so as an exercise I dug out my disks and had a look at them.

OK, so I have Production Studio installed rather than Premiere Pro on it's own but I would not be surprised to find this is the answer to the problem...

My entire disk 3 contains three directories, each of which contains "Functional Content" for Encore, Photoshop and Premiere respectfully. In each of these directories is an installer (setup.exe).

OK so I'm suspecting that these poeple have mistakenly only installed themain app and the functional content has simply not been installed yet.

So search your (feelings Luke!) installation disks for any sign of a directory labelled "Adobe Premiere Functional Content" (or similar) and run the installer in it.

As I said, it may be different for Production Studio but it seems a big conincidence that we've seen this question half a dozen time recently eh?

Can somone who's had this problem try this and reply with whether this post is a help or not? Or, indeed, can anyone else who has stand alone Premiere Pro v2 check their disk(s) and see if I'm talking nonsense again...

Alan
    Last edited by Alan Mills; 01-11-2007 at 10:06 PM.