Thread: PLEASE HELP-DVD problems with P8

Default PLEASE HELP-DVD problems with P8

hi i can burn a DVD with my captured video with no problem. when i put the DVD into my player it works good but it skips scenes and they are in different spots. i edited everything and they were all put in the right spots but when they burn it seems that it jumbles everything up. does anyone have any suggestions? THANKS.

Default Re: PLEASE HELP-DVD problems with P8

Quote Originally Posted by JV
    hi i can burn a DVD with my captured video with no problem. when i put the DVD into my player it works good but it skips scenes and they are in different spots. i edited everything and they were all put in the right spots but when they burn it seems that it jumbles everything up. does anyone have any suggestions? THANKS.
    Common problem. My suggestion is to render to mpeg, check it out on your computer and make sure it plays good and burn with another program...try one of the trial versions of Ulead or Nero. Usually good for thirty days...Pinnacle is notorious for clitching when it comes to the render/compile/burn. Never had a probelm rendering to mpeg, then burning.
    I have had burns in Studio that started halfway through the video, or would play the first few minutes and then freeze, etc. The program always said the burn was complete, but it wasn't. Tech Support was comletely surprised that I had that problem...said they never heard of it. Yeah right.