Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: exporting in 7.0

Default exporting in 7.0

so, checkit.
    I've made this sweet movie and all went swell with exporing to dv cam and all the rest. Now a few months later I thought I'd just make an actual "file" for the movie, in xvid or divx format. But when I exported it the xvid quality was really a big mess. I've tried exporting in different formats but nothing seems to get the right outcome as I would like. However I exported it as a clean Avi file, no codec or nothing and it turned out fine, except the sound was funny at times. But what I would like to know is how can I export my movie with as little quality lost as well as the size isn't too big. My movie is only 7 min long and when I had the clean avi file produced it took 1.5 gb-

take a trip to http://www.marcpeters.co.uk/encoding.html for a guide.
    basically you have to reduce the bitrate (or video frame size?) to get a smaller file. The trick is to get the bitrate just right. play around with different bitrates and codecs. for a great pack of codecs (probably all you'll ever need) go to
    http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...c_Pack_224.htm

otherwise, you can go to file>export>adobe media encoder for some good results

I've found out what I have to do now... well..export it as a normal Dv Avi file and use a different program to encode it. This works brilliantly BUT, when exporting the movie from Premiere as an Avi file the sound becomes "fuzzy" on the sounds with high base (like in my case gunshots). The sound is not like this in the actual timeline.

Also I tried exporting ONLY the sound (export->sound), this file did not make the noise and the hertz (or whatever u call it, HZ) was the same as on the movie I exportet.

So what to do ?

Blog Entries

You can output the audio and video seperately and mux in the third party app (just select the different sources).

could I get examples of programs I could use ??? the simpler the better :P but anything will do...

Blog Entries

I use TMPGenc. Try it out It should be pretty straightforward, but if you run into trouble, just post in this thread!

well.. I didn't really want to encode it..just put the sound with the image.... but I tried encoding it and only the sound came...not the actual video.... U dont have another program u know of ?? just a simple program...

Blog Entries

In TMPGenc, file > MPEG tools > Simple Multiplex

well... that did not work.. I think it is because my source video file isn't a mpeg file, and besides I dont want my final produkt as an mpeg file.
    And that seems to be the only type of file compatible for normal pc's the program can produce, so any other programs I can use?

Blog Entries

Oops, sorry, automatically assumed you wanted MPEG. Don't ask why!!!

Anyway, this thread might solve the route of the problem: http://www.videoeditingforums.co.uk/...audio+premiere (you then don't have to export seperately if successful)

Otherwiseyou can use VirtualDub to muliplex your AVI - File > Open Video File, then Audio WAV Audio to open the audio (WAV or MP3). To make an exact copy, select Video > Direct Stream Copy and Audio > Direct Stream Copy (or to compress, Video/Audio > Full Processing Mode, Video/Audio Compression. Finally, File > Save AVI to multiplex!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast