Thread: Architect 3 - can't turn off looping.

Question Architect 3 - can't turn off looping.

Hello,

I've just started using Vegas Movie Studio (I like it better than Premiere Elements and Pinnacle Studio).

DVD Architect 3 came bundled with it and the first DVD I made was fine. The second one I made starts playing as soon as it's put in the machine but plays the audio part only. Visible is the scene selections page while the audio plays from the start. Only when you click on a scene will the full film launch properly.

In trying to solve the problem I notice that in the properties section of the menu looping is turned on even though the end action is specified as hold. I can't find a way to turn looping off.

On reloading the first DVD I made - which works fine and won't start playing any media till I choose a scene - I see that looping is off so I'm assuming (maybe wrongly) that the loop setting is the problem.

I'd be most grateful for any help.

Joe

Blog Entries

Bit of a puzzle if looping is def off in the end action tab of the properties. Are you checking the actual clip properties though or the whole disc?

Click into the specific clip and check the props again then. You can also double check all is ok by using preview mode either for the whole disc or just specific chapters / clips.

Saves alot of discs and anger!

Thanks Andy, I'll check as you suggest. One thought, could I have inadvertently saved some sort of preset with the project that this is happening on which reloads with the file?

BTW, just had a look at your site. Very impressed. You're not charging enough!

Joe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by playlord View Post
    Thanks Andy, I'll check as you suggest. One thought, could I have inadvertently saved some sort of preset with the project that this is happening on which reloads with the file?
    Joe
    I don't think so, no. I find the end actions (and button navigation) are two areas that require extra attention from me. But maybe I'm just a Luddite.

Thanks for the comments too, much appreciated. Shame I can't get enough work even charging that!