Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sylvia Razzle interviews....

Blog Entries

Default Sylvia Razzle interviews....

Sylvia Razzle interviews millionaire filmmaker and playboy, Mark Watson. A real scoop for Digital director.

http://www.zaskarfilms.com/Films/intmedone.wmv

Smile

You seem to have all the ingredients for a major DVD presentation. Hilarious sketch-writing skills, you’re wasted at the hospital. Nice colour treatment, too. Is this the intro to the DVD?

(You mentioned being interested in After FX. Its keying effects can be very fine tuned. ‘Keylight’ would take out that slight green fringe overspill visible on the male ‘you’.)

Happy New Year, Mark!

Blog Entries

Ha, thanks. I wanted to finish this for the DVD as an interview with the director spot.

I did it all very quickly and only used room lights, hence the green halo - will check out af keyer on day.

Blog Entries

It's probably me being anal, but there's something not quite right about your framing. Perhaps because you'd set up the camera on a tripod to film yourself? Perhaps because there wasn't a common point of reference between the two backdrops (you'd expect the two 'actors' to share / be in the same location, yet it seemed as if they were in different locations). Maybe it would have been better to zoom in on post? When I've done something similar I've taken various 'takes' and combined them to make it appear as if I've had a multi-cam set up.

Blog Entries

Yep, I see what you mean. TBH i did it all in a rush and didnt give things a huge amount of thought. Framing is off cos it was only me and a tripod. If I do another thing like this i will do things a bit better.

I love it, Also love at 3:17, Some ones in the backround . You so need to get into morphing, Morth your self into tony blair-Take you tube by storm! ( and don't forget to credit me for the idea!)

just watched it again, Now I've relsied what it reminds me of- The interview with that singer guy from love actually!, yet another great zaskar film!

Blog Entries

Thanks luke, someone else said it reminded them of Kenny Everett. Maybe befor your time ?

Im affraid so!

Terrific Mark. And it does bring back memories of Kenny E

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast