First I'd just like to say hi to all of you before I go on with my problem.

Hi! :P

I have run into a rather irritating problem with Premiere Pro 2.0. Whenever I encode, the encoding will randomly just stop, % will stop going and the frame progress doesn't change. The reason this is so difficult, is that it literally happens anywhere. Other times it will say something along the lines of 'encoding stopped, unknown error' .

So far I've tried using XviD,DivX, x264, MPEG, ffdshow encoding and straight uncompressed AVI, but none end up finishing encoding.

Using the 'Adobe Encoder' works, but I am unable to use the desired video encoder in there.

Another problem I also have, is that my MP3 codecs refuse to show up in the 'Audio Codecs' list, as do several other codecs.

Lastly, Adobe Premiere very often says 'Running low on operating memory', I am 100% this is not true, as I have 2GB of RAM, and it says that when there's still a good 1.3GB of RAM unused, pagefiles are also of adequate size.

It also gives me 'Unable to open 'E:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0\Presets\Styles\default.prsl' or something like that.

Please help me, my Premiere really hates me :< .

PS. I have tried uninstalling / reinstalling .