Thread: fotballtrix!

Default fotballtrix!

hello people, if you're interested in footballtrix have a look on this video:

the video I just posted is in a competition, the competition rules is that it will be a commercial for their site and that the video will be under 30sec.

if you still think it's cool you can visit www.freestylefactory.net who are a freestyle company and there you can see many videos and pics and read more about the sport of freestyle!

Quote Originally Posted by freestylefactory View Post
    hello people, if you're interested in footballtrix have a look on this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJr20xBABh0

the video I just posted is in a competition, the competition rules is that it will be a commercial for their site and that the video will be under 30sec.

if you still think it's cool you can visit www.freestylefactory.net who are a freestyle company and there you can see many videos and pics and read more about the sport of freestyle!
    I really liked the lighting in this video, And you have talent. Edits were done well. I think you did a good job

Thanks Luke, I'm not to happy with the lightning myself actually... I really believe it can be improved, and if any1 has tips on this I would appreciate it!

I call it artistic licance . I think you ought to be in conact with apples ipod team asking if the need anyone for their next ad