Thread: Moved?

Default Moved?

My last post was 'moved'. By whom?. To where?..and Why?.

Because it was crap............................................. only joking, never seen it bro.
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vegasarian View Post
    My last post was 'moved'. By whom?. To where?..and Why?.
    By me. To the off-topic section. Because that section was the most appropriate.

http://www.videoforums.co.uk/forum-a...584-fwtep.html

My Apologies. I was under the misunderstanding that I should..."Post here for Ulead Media Studio or Vegas video problems or pointers..." and my post included....."Compositing was done in After Effects, and all editing, final color correction, grain, etc. plus all sound work was Vegas 6."

Blog Entries

In an attempt to maintain order within the sub forums, myself and the moderators occasionally move posts to the appropriate sections. Sometimes this means moving system specific questions to system specific forums, other times it means moving general topics to more general forums.

All of this is done to ensure the relevant people read the relevant sections; I thought the topic you posted had a wider audience than just readers of the Vegas section and therefore moved it to where I felt it would be seen by the most amount of people.

Threads and posts are being moved or deleted daily. Most of these inlolves deleting commercial spam.

And a fine job you are doing too. The lack of commercial spam here is very good. Especially compared to some other forums I see. I don't think people realize how much effort this takes or say, "Thank you" enough.
    If freedom means anything at all, it is the liberty to tell others what they don't want to hear.

Now I understand....N.P.!.... I've got a missus who does the same thing. Put your car keys down and they're 'filed'.
    A 'Merry Xmas' and a 'Guid New Year' to 'the lot of yer' who have helped me on this site this year. Its been a steep learning curve, couldn't have done it without yer help.
    SLAINTE VA!.
    DUGI BARR