Thread: can premiere do this kind of stuff

Default can premiere do this kind of stuff

hi i have adobe premiere 1,5 because my cpu athlon xp 2500mhz cant handle the sse2 so i have premiere 1.5

Ok im trying to make a little video 5 minutes long and i need to have text in it, some little animation like a drawn hand moving and i need to have 1 video in the background and then a smaller video on the right side of it so its like a news report where you see the little monitor next to the news anchor so

Can premiere 1,5 do that last thing? it can probably do the first ones but can i have 2 videos shown at the same time in a way i mentioned? thanks if someone knows

Blog Entries

Yes. Place each of the videos seperate video layers (one above the other). Then resize each. Resizing video is mentioned many times on the forum and a search will provide the answer. It's also covered in the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by supermiez View Post
    hi i have adobe premiere 1,5 because my cpu athlon xp 2500mhz cant handle the sse2 so i have premiere 1.5

Ok im trying to make a little video 5 minutes long and i need to have text in it, some little animation like a drawn hand moving and i need to have 1 video in the background and then a smaller video on the right side of it so its like a news report where you see the little monitor next to the news anchor so
    Are you looking to get the effect where the hand appears to be writing the text? If so you'll do well to get a good effect from PPro alone. This is much more likely achieved in something like After Effects where, in principal it's not hard to do but in practice it's quite hard to get it to look 'just right'.

Quote Originally Posted by supermiez View Post
    Can premiere 1,5 do that last thing? it can probably do the first ones but can i have 2 videos shown at the same time in a way i mentioned? thanks if someone knows
    Marc's answer is spot on here. (Of course)

It is pretty easy using the Effect Controls pallete to make all kinds of effects there.
    . .
    Visual Training Studio
    WWW.VT-STUDIO.COM
    . .