Thread: The Root of Evil

Default The Root of Evil

Hey guys you know its funny how a school project can turn into and really funny video. hehe check out the 3 part adventure of 3 friends who have to save the world from a destructive substance that could destroy the world.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

In total its like 20 minutes long including credits and outtakes. Trust me if you have nothing to do they just watch it for fun.
    Enjoy
    We are ready to shock the world

Blog Entries

I like the idea that you're making videos (not just "sampling") and it was enjoyable but...

You've got to sort your lighting and sound out.
    A lot of the voices were hard to understand and most of the video was underexposed, you couldn't see facial expressions and so on.
    Pity.

Keep on going tho'

Hey its all good thats why i'm not a pro hehe
    We are ready to shock the world

Blog Entries

"Pro" doesn't necessarily mean "Good".

The problem with forums is that the message doesn't always come over as it was intended.
    Please keep making videos, the hardest part of an "amateur" production is getting people to participate and preparing the shoot. The technical side is (usually) the easy part. That's why it's a shame that your stuff falls down on the sound and lighting.

I'm actually rushed off my *ss at the moment but will try to find time to get a really basic sound/lighting link up in the new year, if Marc doesn't mind.

yeah,Guru is right. I have few ideas for video clips and the hard part is getting people to act them out. Anyone in London?