Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lord of the Rings Subliminal Advertising

Default Lord of the Rings Subliminal Advertising

I know it's cheesy and and has more than a few copyright infringements, but the idea is awesome!!!

Once again, fraps was retarded and when it captured the video from windows media player, it decided to throw in a few jerks and pauses, it's very evident. it's enough to make me want to
    get a new program for doing that with. Anyone have any suggestions?? I'm looking for something that works well and is free. derr...
    Everybody Pays

Very good. I'm sure this is how the Tolkein family feel about the whole afair anyway.

Tough to watch!

I KNOW!!! If i had a program that would actually let me use the footage captured, the entire video would flow better, be more view-able....
    The problem is that all of the keyframing I did with the logos and whatnot is very smooth, but the video that is is overlayed on is very choppy. If ANYONE has a suggestion how to fix that, please tell me.
    Everybody Pays

Haha I liked the Gatorade one! Nice idea!

Relating to the choppiness: you could rip the DVD to your computer and then import in your editing software. You may have to do some re-encoding of the rip for it to work in the software.

thx...
    I thought that the gatorade one wouldn't go over as well, thanks for your comment.

So, what is the best way to rip a DVD? I have no experiance in that department, but would really love to have that capability...
    Everybody Pays

Vegas will do it, but if you stick to using fraps make sure you save the video to a seperate drive that your operating system or games etc is on.
    ggmabaapbnebtrbatst

cool, i found a way, it takes forever, though..
    Hey we have now made another of the same thing, find it
    There is no opening, and there are only four new ones, so you have been warned.

I made a whole new file because I didn't feel like waiting for Premiere to render for two hours.
    Everybody Pays

you could do with giving this a much better pace. Quicken it up!
    nice idea - jus a lil slow!

I suppose I had in mind to have a bunch of short shots with funny in them, then give the viewer a chance to digest what they saw, then have another. I tend to have some pretty twisted views, though, so maybe i could improve the next version.
    Everybody Pays

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast