Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Videos Here, Make Money

Default Post Your Videos Here, Make Money

I make money posting videos @ www.thevideosense.com/user/hojemwod. It incorporates Youtube, Video.Google, and Google Adsense. It is a new site but it works and it has a promising future. The sooner you start the better off you will be. So sign up soon

Blog Entries

Having just visited the site ... Rubbish.

Stick to youtube or Metacafe... much better.

Oh yeah...

What annoys me is that, by clicking on the above link, as well as wasting my time, I earnt the above spammer money..damn!
    Last edited by Marc Peters; 12-11-2006 at 08:40 AM.

Blog Entries

Oh god will they never end......

The Only Way I Earn Money Is When Someone Clicks On The Ads Around The Videos,,,, And ,,,, It Is A New Site, And A New System And Its Spelled Earned I Have Actually Earned Money Btw

also, the site uses google adsense to make money, just like this forum website seems to.
    Last edited by Marc Peters; 12-11-2006 at 08:40 AM.

Blog Entries

Well, now you have earned a crust, or is it a pittance, lets see some videos / comments / support for this site..,,

Well, here is my user page, with my videos www.thevideosense.com/user/hojemwod

Here are some good articles and information about The Video Sense;
    imnewswatch

Also, take a look at the Community Discussion section of The Video Sense community forum.

And last but not least, take a look at the free rebrandable E - Book that the creator of the website wrote and is giving away at the moment.

And for good measure, here's my Ebay listing of the Ebook..mainly there to promote The Video Sense and myself.

Thanks

Blog Entries

That isnt what I was getting at really.... !

Your post above is another attempt to get yourself revenue. Sites such as this function on a model that you appear to be unfamiliar with...

I was more or less trying to get you to see what it is all about.

The whole point of the website is to make the creator money while helping others make money as well. His goal is to eventually have 1000 families making a full-time income from TheVideoSense. It is designed for people like me who are unfamiliar with such systems, but of course, people who know what they are doing are more than welcome to join.

Ignore everything else, read the forums and the articles then

Thanks Again

Blog Entries

The big problem is that the website isn't offering anything new. The videos aren't original (BTW are you paying royalties for showing those music videos?) and not offering anything which is not available elsewhere.

The "forum" is all well and good for those who want to know more about Adsense but has nothing for video editors, videomakers or enthusiasts.

In other words, it's boring and not relevant to us. If you spent the time to look back on previous posts, you'll see that this "original" idea comes up regularly in these forums.

Since the first thing your "creator" complains about is people visiting your website and posting links to their site, I think it's hypocritical of you to come onto this website, purely in order to link and promote your website.

Gottit now?

I dont know if the concept of being able to post videos and make money is new or not...but to answer your other questions..

No I dont pay royalties for the music videos, they are offered free on YouTube or Video.Google for anyone to embed. Its not like I put my name on the videos to take credit for them..the band gets full credit in the description and title. Also, the bands dont mind because it helps promote their music, otherwise I'm sure the embed would be disabled or the videos would have been taken down a long time ago.

Most of the people who post the videos on YouTube and Google aren't the original makers. You can put your own original videos on Google or YouTube and then embed the code to TheVideoSense.

The maker of TheVideoSense doesnt want you to post links to competing websites if I remember correctly..probably not haha

Whats the point of the "pimp your link" thing then? Just tryin to pimp my link lol

Also, I continue to make money from this each day.

As time goes on the website will improve. This is how many successful websites have started out, like YouTube.
    Thanks
    Last edited by hojemwod; 12-14-2006 at 03:45 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast