Thread: Software

Default Software

Hi. I am new here and i am not sure if i am posting this in the right area. I am just looking for a video editing software. especially one that has the ability to trim/split videos into parts.

thank you

A.M

Hi there welcome to the boards . im sorta new here too, but I have been video editing for the last couple years. And I say the best program for editing videos is Adobe Premier2.0 Its not the easiest program to learn but once you get it it will become the fastest workflow ever! Since your a begginer some people might say a diffrent program like final cut or something but I say jump straight into Premier. The only problem with this software that you will find(other than the fact that it crashes sometimes if you dont save) is that it is expensive. But the price is only a little over the other pro video editing programs. So good luck in your video editing journey I wish you the best of luck!
    3d animation.....
    video editing.....
    special effects..
    ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the double post but just an example of how fast you will be editing in Adobe after you learn it is this video here that I made yesterday in probaly about 10 minutes. Its not much of a movie but I made it fast for a friend at school .
    3d animation.....
    video editing.....
    special effects..
    ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cgstorm View Post
    Sorry for the double post but just an example of how fast you will be editing in Adobe after you learn it is this video here that I made yesterday in probaly about 10 minutes. Its not much of a movie but I made it fast for a friend at school .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYWypYy1n24
    You have some copyright violations in that video…

You just won't give up, cgstorm, will you? I think you are trying to post your video in as many places as possible.

Well, then I can counter that:

BTW, why is everyone but me using YouTube? Google Video loads quicker and is available to a wider audience. ????
    Everybody Pays

I have you know that all you did to make saving private ryan was throw together random footage of the movie in a diffrent order with diffrent music... as with mine I put togeter random footage of GEARS OF WAR with diffrent music. Therfore mine is better... Im just kidding man.
    3d animation.....
    video editing.....
    special effects..
    ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!

If you're implyng that gears of war is better than saving private ryan, then, my friend, i am sorry to say that you are sorely mistaken...

I jest, I do love "stealing" footage from other creations and making them my own, I seem to have an affinity for it.
    Everybody Pays