Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Rip stream video

Default Free Rip stream video

Ok, i got the demo version of Replay AV 8, it lets you rip videos from sites like youtube etc. But it costs to much, is there a program thats free thats just as good.

Contact me on aim Pinnywig999998 or yahoo m. mikmilum@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

Dude, this is a forum not a lonely hearts column. It's designed for people to reply to your post directly for everyone to see.

yes i no, i just clean my pc out every week and if i delete this link and forget about it then i cant check it so i just post my contacts up there. either way it doesnt matter

What are you talking about? This subforum is for posting links to videos, not hacker goodies (useful as they may be.)
    Last edited by fultron89; 12-27-2006 at 06:56 AM.
    Everybody Pays

i found a web site were u can get vids, keepvid. it downloads as get video but change the name and file format. 4 ur info fultron i down load full length anime from peekvid and make amv look up my vids on youtube same username as here ive made fma amv and elfen lied

Quote Originally Posted by dondiomj View Post
    i found a web site were u can get vids, keepvid. it downloads as get video but change the name and file format. 4 ur info fultron i down load full length anime from peekvid and make amv look up my vids on youtube same username as here ive made fma amv and elfen lied
    Does anyone but me feel alone and scared when faced with the insurmountable obstacle of understanding whatever the heck he (or she??) just said?
    I think someone has gone a little overboard with the AOLspeak...
    Everybody Pays

Does anyone but me feel alone and scared when faced with the insurmountable obstacle of understanding whatever the heck he (or she??) just said?
    I think someone has gone a little overboard with the AOLspeak... __________________

Your scared cause i pwned ur srry little ass and you feel alone cause you aint got no one to back you up cause ur an as$%^£le, heres a little advice, quit starting sh*t, think on the positive side instead of the negative side. as$%^£le
    Last edited by irishmark; 02-06-2007 at 12:19 PM. Reason: He was getting nasty

Question

Im confused: He wants freeware to download streaming videos
    Hes a bit hard to understand
    and fellow posters are
    "Assholes"??
    Where greatness is possible excellence is not enough

Ok, go to keepvid, then go to youtube, keep both browsers open, copy the video url, paste that url in the keepvid search, click download, u get a file called get_vid, change to a title name and avi format, theres a video. I wanted to get free videos so i can edit em instead of having to wait to go out and buy movies.

Yet another of that fine body of people who think that stealing someone else's work and hacking it about is "film-making" or editing . . .
    I try to make someone happy every day - but it may not be your turn today . . .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast