Thread: test

Thanks again for the help Marc, it seems to work fine, although I dunno what It'd be like down a 56k line!

Quick question: I see from one of your guides that you encode with with the series 8 codec to ensure widest compatibility, I didnt see this option within WME 9 (I have the latest version), how is this done?

Tonga

Quote Originally Posted by tongachutt
    Thanks again for the help Marc, it seems to work fine, although I dunno what It'd be like down a 56k line!

Quick question: I see from one of your guides that you encode with with the series 8 codec to ensure widest compatibility, I didnt see this option within WME 9 (I have the latest version), how is this done? Also what settings do you suggest I use to encode for those of us still stuck with 56k?

Tonga

Blog Entries

Sorry Tonga, I meant to delete this post

Press cancel at the wizard screen. I never use it myself. Go view > properties. Select compression, now edit. You can now change the video codec to WMV8. If you're not happy with the other settings and don't feel like/have the time to experiment, load up one of the templates and then go to this screen .

Cool....delete away!

tonga