Thread: green screen - paper

Default green screen - paper

hi all,

Im looking to buy some green screen paper - ive got a fairly decent cloth-but it's not big enough for what I want to do - ive found some places on the net - but they all seem to be americain and do not ship to the uk.. - anyone know any sites in the uk?? I'm looking to get enough to cover a whole room..

nice1

Dave

2. Default

i would look for green screen chromakey paint. its about 45 a tin

http://www.lxstore.com/products.php?p=8fe9dc

Blog Entries

Paper can cause problems...

What you want is a matt green (or blue) background which is quite easy to get with cloth but most paper is slightly shiny, which can give you highlights (and light reflections) which are a right pain to avoid.

Just a warning. Try ringing Calumet for a start, there are companies (Colorama is one which comes to mind) which do rolls of coloured paper.

komatoast - I cant really use paint as I dont want to paint an entire room green!! - I also want to use the paper for other things like on car windows, picture frames etc..

thanks for the link guru - I've looked into the reflection problem and it appears the paper is 'non-shinny' - but i dont know how much difference this will make - only one way to find out a suppose..